Giraffe Bath & Body® products are manufactured by Giraffe Bath & Body, LLC, and carry a limited warranty for the original owner, except when stated otherwise. This warranty is limited to one (1) year from the original purchase date and is non-transferable between customers; it is only applicable to the original customer who purchased the product. Giraffe Bath & Body® ‘s Patented (US Patent 9,604,376 and US Patent D741015) Giraffe Razor Extension Handle is a shaving accessory designed to customize premium disposable or reusable razors by adding 15-20 inches in length to the razor handle and by adding an articulating head that rotates to a 30°, 40° or 90°-degree angle. This is a professional, at-home personal body grooming device extender used for manual shaving for hair removal and has the most innovative technology in the market today and is subjected to strict quality control by the manufacturer.
Giraffe Bath & Body® guarantees its products against manufacturing defects in material and construction and to perform as advertised when properly used and maintained. The Limited Warranty is non-transferable and does not extend to normal signs of wear, rust, damage or breakage due to improper use, improper maintenance, accidents, loss, or theft. This warranty is void on products that have been modified in any way. Any product we determine to be defective will be repaired or replaced solely at our discretion. Giraffe Bath & Body, LLC reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear, improper use/maintenance, and modification.
Limitations and Exclusions
Giraffe Bath & Body® ‘s obligations under this warranty and the sole remedy for its breach is to repair /replace the Giraffe Bath & Body® product free of charge to the customer. All returns of defective products must include the original receipt and must be purchased through an Authorized Seller/ Retailer of Giraffe Bath & Body® products.
- All claims under warranty provided herein must be made within thirty (30) days from the date of discovery of the defect. Failure to notify Giraffe Bath & Body® of a warranted defect within thirty (30) days of its discovery voids Giraffe Bath & Body® ’s obligations hereunder.
- The warranty provided herein shall be void and of no effect in the event that (a) the product has been operated outside its intended application; (b) the product has been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, improper or inadequate maintenance, corrosive environments, environments containing airborne contaminants (silicone, aluminum oxide, etc.), or excessive thermal shock; (c) unauthorized modifications are made to the product; (d) the product is not operated in compliance with the manufacturer’s printed instructions; (e) the UPC on the box has been altered, defaced or removed.
(f) Giraffe Bath & Body® reserves the right to refuse warranty service unless a customer provides proof of purchase from an Authorized Seller/ Retailer specifying the date of purchase.
3. The warranty provided herein is for repair or replacement only. Giraffe Bath & Body® shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense of any kind arising out of a breach of the warranty or the sale. Further, Giraffe Bath & Body® shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages, nor for any loss of revenue, profit or use, arising out of a breach of this warranty or in connection with the sale, delivery, maintenance, use, operation or repair of any Giraffe Bath & Body® products. In no event will Giraffe Bath & Body® be liable for any amount greater than the purchase price of a defective product. The disclaimers of liability included in this Paragraph shall remain in effect and shall continue to be enforceable if any remedy herein shall fail of its essential purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR GIRAFFE BATH & BODY® PRODUCTS AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. GIRAFFE BATH & BODY® SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- No person or entity is authorized to bind Giraffe Bath & Body® to any other warranty, obligation or liability for any Giraffe Bath & Body® product. Operation or use of the Giraffe Bath & Body® products for which this warranty is issued shall constitute acceptance of the terms hereof.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Warning to Consumers About Unauthorized Sellers /Retailers of Giraffe Bath & Body® Products
Giraffe Bath & Body® products are sold by the manufacturer, Giraffe Bath & Body, LLC through Amazon.com (Storefront name: Giraffe Bath & Body, LLC) and are available for purchase in the United States, Canada, and the UK. All other Sellers /Retailers are unauthorized to sell our products and Giraffe Bath & Body® (Giraffe Bath & Body, LLC) reserves the right to refuse warranty service unless a customer provides proof of purchase from an authorized Seller /Retailer specifying the date of purchase.
When purchasing Giraffe Bath & Body® products on Amazon.com, it is important to note where the product is being “shipped from and sold by,” which is stated clearly in the header for each product. A product sold as “New” on Amazon.com does not automatically qualify the buyer for the manufacturer’s warranty service.
Giraffe Bath & Body® products are also sold on our website http://j4n.3da.myftpupload.com/, Walmart.com (sold by Giraffe Bath & Body, LLC), HSN.com, and through a network of Authorized Sellers /Retailers who are specially selected by us for their ability to professionally represent and sell our products in the Health & Personal Care Category and at the quality that Giraffe Bath & Body® provides for their customers.
Any Seller /Retailer who sells Giraffe Bath & Body® products on eBay.com is not an authorized Seller/ Retailer.
To claim a Limited Warranty of Giraffe Bath & Body® products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Limited Warranty Claim” in the subject matter and include your contact details and a copy of the original receipt of purchase from an Authorized Seller /Retailer and we will respond promptly with instructions on how to return your purchase and claim your Warranty. Authorized returns are shipped to Giraffe Bath & Body, LLC 6514 Barclay Lane Garland, Texas 75044 and must be shipped prepaid.